Saturday, April 29, 2006

 

Reality Check

Order was restored to the tennis universe today, when I was crushed my a guy fifteen years my junior. His name is Ashlesh, and he was pretty decent, but I threw away literally dozens of points attempting to return his relatively weak second serve. Indeed, any short ball he dinked back to me gave me trouble. I chipped them, I ripped them, but I could not keep them in the court to save my life.

In summary, I think I'm in the right division. I believe I can be very competitive in the men's 3.5 singles, but I have a lot of work to do, both on the court and in the gym, to make that happen. My back didn't lock up on court today, but I can barely stand up or walk now. My everything hurts.

Back to the gym tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?