Sunday, November 11, 2007

 

NFL Week Ten Picks

A 2-3 week lowers my season record to 26-19. I haven't had two losing weeks in a row yet, and I don't intend to start now.

Detroit +1.5 at Arizona: The Lions have a ferocious pass rush of late, and Cardinals QB Kurt Warner has all the mobility of a highway billboard. The wrong team is favored, and this thing may be over by halftime.

Buffalo -3 at Miami: The winless team has to break through eventually...right? Um, no.

New Orleans -10.5 vs. St. Louis: See above.

Minnesota +6 at Green Bay: The Packers are getting a little too much love, and giving too many points. They have won a lot of games, but many of them were of the ugly variety. I'm thinking this one will be as well.

Cleveland +10 at Pittsburgh: Everybody is on the Steelers, which is why I have to take the Browns. I think their offense is potent enough to keep this competitive.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?