Sunday, December 02, 2007

 

MFL Week 13 Picks

Well, I've made a bit of a comeback. After going 5-0 last week, my season record stands at 33-27. With one in my pocket from Thursday, I'll make four more picks here.

Arizona vs. Cleveland over 51.5 points: Probably the most entertaining game of the weekend, and almost no one will see it. I don't trust either of these teams enough to pick a side, but their combined firepower and questionable defenses make the the over the play, even at this number.

Tampa Bay +3.5 at New Orleans: Bucs QB Jeff Garcia has a bad back...and I don't care. They can essentially clinch the worst division in the NFL with a win, and Head Coach Jon "Chucky" Gruden will get it done with a caretaker quarterback.

St. Louis vs. Atlanta under 40.5 points: The Falcons are lame, and unlike the above game, the Rams suffer quite a dropoff with their starting QB out. Lots of rushing attempts, not many points.

Houston +3.5 at Tennessee: The Titans have the look of a team circling the drain. The Texans are a real, live NFL team with WR Andre Johnson healthy.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?