Sunday, November 02, 2008

 

NFL Week Nine Picks

My picks went 1-3-1 last week, making my season record 24-14. Now mired in a two-week slump, I have no confidence in this week's picks. Here goes nothing....

New York Jets +5.5 at Buffalo: The Jets can't continue to let me down...can they? I think they could win this game, so they're not a bad bet to keep it close. I will also take the over 41 points total.

Arizona -3 at St. Louis: Two schizoid teams here, but my gut tells me the Cardinals' downside is not nearly as bad as the Rams' downside.

Miami +4 at Denver: Nobody knows which Broncos team will show up on any given week, not even Coach Skeletor. Miami is much better than they were last year, which always takes a while to be reflected in the lines.

Pittsburgh +2 at Washington: Home teams fare very well on Monday night, but the Steelers are stinging from the loss last week, and seek to re-assert themselves.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?