Sunday, October 04, 2009

 

NFL Week Four Picks

My 3-2 performance last week raises my season record to a respectable 9-7. We forge ahead as usual, seeking plays opposite of the week's line movement.

Jacksonville +3 vs. Tennessee: No matter where I look, I see someone saying the Titans can't possibly go 0-4. When everyone is on one side, you need to be on the other. I'll take the home underdog in a low-scoring game.

Cleveland +7 vs. Cincinnati: The Browns are very bad, indeed. The problem is that the Bengals shouldn't be favored by a touchdown on the road against DeVry, much less an NFL team. Cincy wins, but not by much.

Detroit at Chicago under 41 points: and,

Baltimore at New England under 45 points: and,

San Diego at Pittsburgh under 43 points: on all three of these games, the line has moved up considerably during the week, and I am going against the grain.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?