Sunday, December 11, 2011

 

NFL Week 14 Picks

First, the good news:  my straight picks were 5-0 last week. The bad news is that only one of my five teaser legs hit, leaving me 5-4, +2.8 units for the week. For the season, I stand at 40-54, -11.3 units. I do not lack for bullets, so I will keep firing...but only one teaser this week.

Oakland at Green Bay over 50 points:  I don't know if the Packers will cover their large spread this week, but they have been a good bet on the 'over' every week. I'm going to ride that horse.

New Orleans -3 at Tennessee:  This is just the type of game the Saints no-show, sometimes. I'm figuring they will seize the opportunity to sew up their division.

New England -7.5 at Washington:  I have to believe that Patriots are at least ten points better than the Redskins, even on the road.

San Francisco at Arizona under 40 points:  I don't think Arizona can get to 20 here, and I don't think the Niners can get much past that either.

Buffalo at San Diego over 47.5 points:  The Bills are pretty decent on offense, not very good on defense. Likewise for the Chargers. The weather, of course, will not be an impediment. This feels like a 34-31 type game.

Here's my teaser legs for the week. One loss if any of them lose, 1.8 units if they all win.

Houston +8.5 at Cincinnati

New England -1.5

Carolina +8.5 vs. Atlanta

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?