Friday, December 23, 2011

 

NFL Week 16 Picks

My straight picks were 2-3 last week, and I missed on the teaser. I am now 45-60, -11.8 units for the season. It was Week 16 last year when a desperate play swung me from loss to profit. We're going to swing for the fences again this week.

Tennessee -7.5 vs. Jacksonville:  This Titans team, despite losing to the Colts last week, isn't bad at all. The Jaguars? Oh yeah, they're bad.

New England -9.5 vs. Miami:  Patriots are hitting their stride.

Carolina -7.5 vs Tampa Bay:  Bucs are playing out the string, Panthers are energized by their enormous (and enormously talented) young quarterback.

San Diego +3 at Detroit:  I expect this game to be very close, so I want the points.

New Orleans -4 vs. Atlanta:  Punishing a rogue line here.

Now, for the Hail Mary. Taking every three-team combo of these seven games. That's 35 bets paying 1.8 to 1. Counting on the teased pointspreads to carry me to a tsunami of win.

Oakland +8 at Kansas City

Buffalo +8.5 vs. Denver

Tennessee -1.5

Carolina -1.5

San Diego +8

Seattle +8.5 vs. San Francisco

Philadelphia +7.5 at Dallas

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?