Wednesday, October 17, 2012

 

NFL Week Seven Picks

I was overdue for a heaping dose of humility.  My picks went 0-5 (-5.5 units) last week, making me 20-18, +7 units for the season.  I have seven picks and a teaser this week.  Here we go!

Tennessee at Buffalo over 46.5 points:  These two don't stop anybody, and have some pieces on offense.  This looks like a track meet.

Cleveland +3 at Indianapolis:  Two young teams, trying to figure it out.  I'm taking the points.

Carolina +2.5 vs. Dallas:  Of course Dallas has more talent than Carolina, but which Cowboys team will show up?  The one that shoved Baltimore all over the field, or the one who choked it away at the end?  Either way, give me the home underdog.

New York Giants -5.5 vs. Washington:  I think the world of Redskins QB Robert Griffin III, but I think the linesmakers think too much of his team's chances this week.  The Giants win by double digits.

Tampa Bay +3 vs. New Orleans:  Another home underdog, and another edge to exploit.

Cincinnati +2.5 vs. Pittsburgh:  A third home underdog?  I must be living right.

Detroit at Chicago under 47.5 points:  Although both teams are capable of offensive fireworks, defense usually reigns in these divisional struggles, where there are no secrets.

And lastly, a three-team, six-point teaser.  If they all hit, it pays 3-1.

Carolina +8
Tampa Bay +8.5
Cincinnati +7.5

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?