Saturday, October 13, 2012

 

NFL Week Six Picks

Last week's picks went 6-2, +3.8 units. Now 20-13 (+12.5 units) for the year, I will continue with a more normal five picks.

Atlanta -9 vs. Oakland:  I don't expect a total blowout here, as the Raiders are coming off their bye week and will probably keep it close early.  However, they are not in the Falcons' weight class, and will eventually lose by double digits.

Baltimore -3 vs. Dallas:  See above, as it is the exact same scenario.

Arizona -4 vs. Buffalo:  The Bills should be at least a touchdown underdog on the road against practically anybody.

Minnesota +2.5 at Washington:  I suspect the wrong team is favored here.  That's the bookmaker's fault, not mine.

Houston -3.5 vs. Green Bay:  I don't think the Packers can cover Andre Johnson, tackle Arian Foster, or block J.J. Watt.  I don't see how they can stay within a touchdown of this team.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?