Thursday, November 29, 2012

 

NFL Week 13 Picks

Last week's picks were 6-4, +2.7 units.  For the season, I am now 41-45, +4.6 units.  I'll risk ten units again this week, here we go!

Chicago -4 vs. Seattle:  The Seahawks aren't bad...unless they are on the road.  Even then, they're more mediocre than anything else.  This should mean losing by at least a touchdown to the Bears.

Carolina -3 at Kansas City:  Once upon a time, a team going into Arrowhead Stadium in December faced certain destruction.  This Chiefs team is a fairy tale, though.  I also like the over 40 points total.

Detroit -4.5 vs. Indianapolis:  The Lions see their season slipping away, but should give the Colts a swift kick in the crotch.  See what I did there?

Cincinnati -1.5 at San Diego:  I'll take the team that has something to play for against the one that doesn't.  Sometimes, these games pick themselves.

Washington +2.5 vs. New York Giants:  I realize the Giants have awakened from their traditional mid-season slumber, but they may not know that Robert Griffin III is better than he was the first time they saw him, six weeks ago.  Count me among the crazies who think the Redskins can win this game, and the division.

My teaser attempts continue.  Once again, I am on all four three-team combinations of the following four games:

Green Bay -2.5 vs. Minnesota
New England -1.5 at Miami
San Diego +8
Washington +8.5

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?