Sunday, October 13, 2013

 

NFL Week Six Picks

Once again, a poor week of picking individual games was saved by hitting a teaser. For the week, I went 2-4, +1.1 units. My season record is 10-13, +6.2 units. This trend is unsustainable, but I must plunge forward.

Tampa Bay +3 vs. Philadelphia:  Even having money on it wouldn't get me to watch this game. Give me the points every time in ugly games with backup quarterbacks.

Jacksonville at Denver over 53 points:  All the talk has been about the titanic 27-point spread, but the real story to me is a total that, while high, is still achievable by one team. Also, both defenses have issues. When you throw in the extended garbage time there is likely to be today, and any total under 60 is just too low.

Dallas -5 vs. Washington:  I feel like the biggest square in the world, taking the nationally-popular Cowboys at home in prime time. It's a prescription for disaster. I just don't think the Redskins are very good.  In fact, just make me a total donkey and give me the over 52 points total as well.

Indianapolis -1 at San Diego:  This line is moving up, which tells me I'm on the right side and need to get in while I can.

And this week's teaser, pays 4.5 to 1:

Kansas City -2 vs. Oakland
Baltimore +8.5 vs. Green Bay
Cleveland +8.5 vs. Detroit
Houston -1.5 vs. St. Louis
New Orleans +8 at New England

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?