Saturday, November 30, 2013

 

NFL Week 13 Picks

Last week's picks were 2-3, -1.2 units. My season record stands at 29-33, +5.8 units. With a win from Turkey Day in my pocket, let's see what other trouble I can find.

Miami at New York Jets under 40 points:  I don't like the Dolphins' chances of scoring on the road against the tough Jets defense, and I don't like the Jets' chances of scoring anywhere.

Atlanta at Buffalo under 48.5 points:  This game is in Toronto, not Buffalo. The dome team from the South will have no clue. The Bills are a young team just finding their way on offense.

New England -7 at Houston:  These teams are positively screaming in opposite directions. Give me the one headed up.

Cincinnati +1.5 at San Diego:  In this matchup of two maddeningly inconsistent teams, it is the Bengals' turn to look like a contender.

Also, a three-team, six-point teaser, pays 1.8 to 1 if it hits:

Carolina -1.5 vs. Tampa Bay
Miami +8
Cincinnati +7.5

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?