Sunday, December 22, 2013

 

NFL Week 16 Picks

Last week's picks were 2-3, +0.5 units. My season record stands at 37-41. +7.7 units. I'm following last week's template, with a money-line pick and a teaser to spice things up. It's crunch time.

Kansas City -6.5 vs. Indianapolis:  The Chiefs have rounded back into their early-season form. They should easily win by at least a touchdown at home.

Minnesota at Cincinnati over 47 points:  I will ride the inter-conference angle until I drop.

Jacksonville +200 vs. Tennessee:  The Jaguars should be favored, but they are relatively large underdogs. By betting them to win outright, I can get 2-1 on my money. This is a risk worth taking, in my opinion.

Pittsburgh at Green Bay over 43 points:  The weather will not be a deterrent in this one. The Packers' defense is suspect, and the Steelers' defense is ossifying before our eyes.

Lastly, a five-team, six-team teaser, pays 4.5-1 if it hits:

Buffalo +8.5 vs. Miami
Cleveland +7.5 at New York Jets
Cincinnati -2
Pittsburgh +7.5
New England +8 at Baltimore

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?