Sunday, September 07, 2014

 

NFL Week One Picks

Back for more. I finished (barely) in the black last season, and we'll look to keep that going. Here's this week's selections.

New Orleans -3 at Atlanta:  The Saints have the look of a true contender. The Falcons, after last season, will have to show me something before I get anywhere near them.

Cincinnati +2 at Baltimore:  Even on the road, the better team getting points is the right play.

Dallas +4.5 vs. San Francisco:  The Niners are better all over the field, on paper, but their tumultuous offseason will have an effect. I'll take the home underdog.

San Diego +3 at Arizona:  A bit of a close call, but I think the Chargers are better than anyone suspects.

Also, a three-team, six-point teaser, pays 1.6 to 1 if it hits:

Cincinnati +8
Carolina +8.5 at Tampa Bay
Denver -1.5 vs. Indianapolis

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?