Sunday, October 26, 2014

 

NFL Week Eight Picks

I continue to spiral out of control. Last week's results of 2-4 (-2.3 units) drops my season record to 16-24, -8.1 units. It might take the rest of the year to climb out of this hole. Let's get started.

Buffalo +3 at New York Jets:  I just don't understand this line. The Jets are awful. Give me the mediocre Bills and the points.

Green Bay +2.5 at New Orleans:  I am aware how much better the Saints are at home. But the Packers are better, hotter and healthier. And getting points.

Lastly, a round-robin six-point teaser. I will take all (four) three-team combinations of the following four games. Each of them risks one unit to win 1.6 units.

Minnesota +8.5 at Tampa Bay
Cincinnati +8 vs. Baltimore
Philadelphia +7.5 at Arizona
Green Bay +8.5

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?