Sunday, October 19, 2014

 

NFL Week Seven Picks

Disaster. Last week's 0-6 (-6.5 units) slate left me at 14-20, -5.8 units for the season. I think that's only the second time I've been skunked, though I don't much feel like looking it up. Time to get back on that horse.

Cincinnati +3.5 at Indianapolis:  This one could go the other way fairly easily, but give me the Bengals plus more than a field goal in a playoff-style matchup.

Chicago -3 vs. Miami:  I think Good Jay Cutler shows up today, and the Dolphins lack the firepower to keep up.

Green Bay -6.5 vs. Carolina:  Cam Newton is doing more with less than any quarterback in the league, but his defense has abandoned him, and Aaron Rodgers is doing more with more. I think they can win by a touchdown.

New York Giants +6.5 at Dallas:  Hang on. The Giants got crushed last week, and the Cowboys won convincingly in Seattle. What gives? Well, those two events conspire to inflate the line, making New York a value play.

Minnesota at Buffalo under 43 points:  The wind is howling in Buffalo today, and I don't think Minnesota is going to contribute much to this total.

And lastly, a two-team money line parlay. Both teams have to win outright, no spread. Pays 7.75 units if it hits.

Cincinnati
St. Louis vs. Seattle

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?