Sunday, November 23, 2014

 

NFL Week 12 Picks

All is lost. Last week's 2-4, -2.3 unit performance is perfectly representative of this season. I will now pick every game I have the slightest lean toward, instead of just the "best" ones. I clearly don't know which ones are best, so I'm casting a wider net, and chasing after my losses. Please, please don't do this with real money.

Cleveland +3 at Atlanta, and under 48 points total

New England -6.5 vs. Detroit

Green Bay -8 at Minnesota

Jacksonville +14 at Indianapolis, and over 50 points total

Tampa Bay +6 at Chicago

Arizona +7 at Seattle

St. Louis +6 at San Diego

New York Giants +4 vs. Dallas

And a three-team, six-point teaser, pays 1.6 to 1:

Green Bay -2
Cincinnati +8 at Houston
New York Jets +8.5 "at" Buffalo (game in Detroit)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?